Oct 24, 2010

Winamp for Android Beta

Winamp for Android Beta QR codeI'm a really big fan of Winamp, primarily because of the lite version which was the best thing when I had just 256MB of RAM in my system and it still used very little of that. Now winamp has jumped on the android ship. I think by the time I actually buy my android device they would have released the final stable version. :p With this post I'm going to start posting about all the apps which I will be installing on my android phone as soon as I get one. Some of the highlights of this app

  1. Wireless desktop sync* (requires Winamp 5.59 Beta)
  2. Scrobbling via Last.fm app (something I was really hoping for)

Winamp for Android Beta Winamp for Android Beta

Currently available for Android Version 2.1 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment