Jul 13, 2010

Browsershots

Today after I changed the template of my blog I wanted to see how the blog looks in different monitor resolutions since my monitor's native resolution is 1920 x 1080 :). I was actually going to ask one of my friend to see in his system which has a 1024 x 768 resolution. Then before doing that I thought of checking in google. I searched for quite some and got to browsershots.org. What the site does is, it takes screenshots of your website in different browsers. Not only that you also have five other different parameters which you can vary like the monitor resolution, colour depth, javascript, java and flash. Not only that you also get a URL where the images of your website is stored. You can check out my blog's new design in different browsers.

Give it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment