Apr 4, 2010

Its Spencer Plaza not Tiffany

Spencer Plaza not Tiffany
Its Spencers not Tiffany, originally uploaded by Rakesh Ashok.

Well I have roamed in Spencer Plaza many times since I came to Chennai. People who come to Chennai definitely come here since it is still one of the biggest shopping mall in India and you can buy just about anything in here. But it is still the one place where I haven't taken much photos. There hardly isn't much photos of this place inside and outside. I think it is time for me to do a photowalk in and around this place. This photo was taken a long time ago, when I had gone there with aparna, ajit, avijit and niranjan. This particular shot reminds me of Audrey Hepburn's movie Breakfast at Tiffany's.

3 comments:

  1. hey..can i know where you bought your D90 and what lens you are using with it...

    atlas...how much you spent for them .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my camera in Chennai itself(shetala cameras in spencer), just the body alone. I was already using Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 with my film camera. So I'm using the same lens in D90 for most of my photography. :)
    The camera cost me around 47k this was almost 6 months after D90 was released. The lens I got it for 5k :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info rajesh ! I will check the price with shetala cameras now ..!

    ReplyDelete