Feb 8, 2010

Dil To Bachcha Hai Jee

Ishqiya Soundtrack Album CD Cover

This is the song which I just can't seem to stop listening. I slept while hearing this and it was playing till morning :). The song lyrics are too good even though I had a hard time understanding most of the words since they don't seem to be the regular hindi words which I usually hear or some other kind of dialect, not really sure which one. But I love this song. Just this song alone has made me want to see this movie. So I'm definitely watching this movie. Also the picturization of the song is also too good plus the voice of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and the laid back nature all makes this a song a super hit. Have to thank Vishal Bharadwaj for this beautiful music.

Enjoy the song Dil To Bachcha Hai. I don't ever remember writing a post for a single song. But I haven't written about that many things either he he ...

1 comment:

  1. vidya balanz tooo hot in de movie :)))

    ReplyDelete