Nov 8, 2009

It's Me Against Nature

Calvin and Hobbes Me against natureWell its still pouring outside continuously. Yesterday I booked a ticket for Inglorious Basterds today night show. But the rain does not seem in any hurry to stop. So my battle against the rains is almost similar to Calvin's. So in a contest of wills against mother nature I'm going to see a crazy movie written and directed by an equally crazy Quentin Tarantino. Hope Sathyam is still open today!

So did I make it to the movie? Watch this space for further updates :).

UPDATE: Yay! I made it to the movie. But the roads were really awful after just a days shower. I'm not really sure if the Chennai Corporation really knows WHY THEY ARE FUNCTIONING!. The movie was great but only hardcore Tarantino fans will truly love this one. My favourite characters from the movie has to be Lt. Aldo Raine played by Brad Pitt and Col. Hans Landa played by Christoph Waltz.

No comments:

Post a Comment