Nov 11, 2009

Home Alone

Home Alone Poster

Long time since I posted a Movie Poster. So here is one, a bit old but great comedy movie. This is one movie that all the kids and grown ups will like, specially the kids. I watched this movie during my school days. This is the movie that catapulted the Child star Macaulay Culkin. The movie is about the adventures of a 10 year old boy who is left behind home alone by his family in a hurry to go to the airport. You can't help but enjoy the way the kid kicks the butts of two thieves who call themselves the Wet-Bandits. Here is the dialogue from one of the best scenes in the movie.

(The pizza boy knocks on the door)
Johnny: Who is it?
Pizza Boy: It's Little Nero, sir. I have your pizza.
Johnny: Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here.
Pizza Boy: Okay. [puts down the pizza] Well, what about the money?
Johnny: What money?
Pizza Boy: Well, you'll hafta pay for your pizza, sir.
Johnny: How much do I owe you?
Pizza Boy: Uh, that'll be $11.80, sir.
(Kevin slips $12 through the hatch; the pizza boy takes it)
Johnny: Keep the change, ya filthy animal.
Pizza Boy: Cheapskate.
Johnny: Hey! I'm gonna give you to the count of ten, to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full o' lead! 1, 2, 10! (starts firing his Tommy Gun while laughing maniacally as the Pizza Boy dodges and leaves the house)
Kevin: (comes out from the door and grabs the box) A lovely cheese pizza just for me!

The movie which Kevin(Macaulay Culkin) the boy in Home Alone watches is actually a parody made specially for Home Alone.
You can watch the entire clip Angels With Filthy Souls in youtube. This is one great comedy movie to watch during the holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment