Nov 2, 2009

A Brief History Of Internet

History of the internet 1984Well I guess its been nearly 10 years since I first came online. Right from the days when the dial-up was the only option for connecting to the internet to browsing sites using my mobile in-built Wi-Fi. Times have really changed.

I thought I know a lot about the internet, not really but I do know how to go around the net and stay glued to my monitor for atleast 12 hours non-stop without so much as getting up from my chair :). Head to the guardian website to read a people's history of the internet, which talks about everything from its inception of sorts in pentagon to the internet as we know it today. Also this year marks the 40th anniversary of the internet. It truly has changed everyone's life for the better (or worse).

No comments:

Post a Comment