Jun 13, 2009

4 Japanese Girls = SCANDAL

Scandal Japanese Girls Band
SCANDAL "The Most Powerful Japanese Girls Band", originally uploaded by g2slp.

Well its been a long time since I actually updated my blog with anything other than my photos and their descriptions, blah blah etc. So here is a music band I recently fell in love with. Well the title may mislead many, it was unintentional though :D

The four girls are from a Japanese band called Scandal. All four girls hail from Osaka, Japan. The four girls are Haruna Ono, Tomomi Ogawa, Mami Sasazaki, and Rina Suzuki. I heard them first when one of their recent song was chosen as the title song of Bleach. Its a damn good number with a mix of J-Pop and some heavy rock :). I have so far heard three of their songs. And all of them are pretty good. The best thing about the songs are that they have a catchy tune too. But apparently my taste is a little weird according to my colleagues who consider the songs I listen to as nothing more than NOISE. Too bad for them. They really are missing out on so much good music out there. I pity them ;). I wish I knew Japanese :D

Check out their videos at Youtube.
Scandal - Shojo S
Scandal - Shojo S (Anime Version)
Scandal - Space Ranger
Scandal - Koi moyou

Official Website : http://www.scandal-4.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment