Apr 26, 2009

Central Prison, Madras, 1837

Chennai Central Jail
Central Prison, Madras, 1837, originally uploaded by Rakesh Ashok.

Well it's been a long time since I've been ignoring my blog. I know, well its been a busy month. But from now on the coming months will be a little tough on me I guess. What with the recession, inflation, salary cuts. CRAP, looks like the world is falling apart, or is it?

I attended both Chennai photowalks which took place this month. I loved both of them. And I also got a chance to put my brand new Nikon D90 to its first street test. I've also decided to buy a new lens which will most probably be a ultra wide angle zoom lens or a prime lens. :)

Day before yesterday I met Yuvan Shankar Raja. But didn't get his autograph since I was too busy eating my noodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment