Jan 17, 2009

Broken Mirror

Broken Mirror
Broken Mirror, originally uploaded by Rakesh Ashok.

This mirror was lying down in my building terrace. I haven't added any texture to this photo. It is as shown in the picture. The only thing I have changed in it are the exposure, colour and contrast.

After sitting in front of the computer editing this image, I felt very negative. This is a really negative image. Photo taken with my new DSLR & the super sharp Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D:). Will definitely post a review of it. BTW the DSLR I got is a Nikon D90.

Yep I have finally got myself a DSLR. Many people I know didn't understand why I got a DSLR! Well I guess its up to me to show them as to why exactly I wanted a DSLR...

3 comments:

  1. I like the image, I want to use the broken glass part as a texture for something else, may i?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ yes you can as long as you give credits to me for this picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i use your picture in a board game!!
    You'll have full credit in the thanks section, of course!!!

    destremblais@videotron.ca

    ReplyDelete