Dec 25, 2008

Vodafone spoils christmas :(

Yesterday I got this message from Vodafone.

Hello,Frm 26Dec08,FNF(Addon) option will be@10p/min & Monthly rental Rs10/FNF. U hv 3FNF nos. To continue FNF at revised rates,sms ACT FNF to 111 before 25Dec10PM.

Today also I got the same message. Just some time back I get another message from Vodafone.

Hello,U hv 3 FNF nos.Sms ACT FNF to 111 before Dec25 to continue FNF@revised rates. FNF will be deactivated if sms is not sent or balance fr rentals is nt avlbl.

From the start I've been using Vodafone earlier Hutch. I have always been using the 295Rs Recharge option. The family and friends was listed as part of the service for that particular recharge. SO why the fuck am I supposed to pay another 30Rs as rental? Vodafone clearly is mindless about what they are doing. I'm really pissed about this.

For 295Rs recharge I get only 75Rs talktime and I was under the impression it included the FNF family and friends thingy too. I think its time I changed my service provider. Screw Vodafone!. They charge me 30Rs as of today then I will have to rethink my options about Vodafone.

9 comments:

  1. I got the same msg too... Fuck off vodafone..damn charges for everything.. I wudn't b surprised if these dammits ask us to put an add-on to have the benefit of anoter add-on... dunno where the hell these idiots are takin too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Vodafone Subscrber(Fool)December 25, 2008

    I too have got the message. These bloody guys are playing with the Ordinary man. And there is not a single person to help us from these guys. They make BIG MONEY from us.Better we shift from Vodafone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looks like everyone is getting this message. I guess this doesn't apply to postpaid subscribers or did they also get some similar message. Ya they are playing with everyone's money. :x

    I also got another which said SMS will be charged at regular tariff rates on 25th December on account of Christmas. Well usually messages cost me 5 paise but today I'm being charged 25 paise for each message. I wouldn't usually mind this. But since I got that message I have started wondering what is my regular tariff rate for SMS. This is real crap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using this for 3 yrs. i am really sad and angry. i am not able to deactivate. tis oly aftr deactivating i came to know the revised cost. Now i dono how to deactivate. and vodafone ppl r not pickin up the call. stupid ppl. they can charge for the new customers na, y r the old customer's plans being changed Is ther any other way to get back the former tarrif.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is jus crap..i cant imagine these ppl can do such an idiotic stuff..well first of all they don provide with proper talktime facilities..on top of tht..they cut Rs 2 for every chinna recharge..okie tht i don hav prob..but y the hell they had to charge this crappy rs 30 rental on FNF..they crossed the limit of testing our patience..they think they are only ther in this telecom market..but we hav to remind them about this..N they are not picking up the cal..!! :x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been using this service for last four years.Also my daddy is an incharge for vodafone service in our area. Dammit,they took 30 rs from every customers.. So i tought that from 2009 vodafone would be waste. I think other services arevery better than vodafone stupids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They r fools...they r not gainin customers..........merely losing their customer......indirectly asking their customers to stop using their vetti services and asking them to use their competitors products......great fools in the world

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is like a DAY TIME ROBBERY

    ReplyDelete
  9. "SO why the fuck am I supposed to pay another 30Rs as rental?"
    :O

    Lol...never seen you react so much ROTFl...ha ha ha...oru pula poochi vailendhu ipidi oru veri thanama varthaigal aah
    :O

    ReplyDelete