Dec 27, 2008

14th Chennai Photowalk

14th Chennai Photowalk
14th Chennai Photowalk, originally uploaded by Rakesh Ashok.

The fourteenth photowalk took place on 25th December that too at Valluvarkottam. After missing the previous two photowalks I was determined to make it to this one. But apparently I didn't read Chandru's blog properly because I missed the first part of the photowalk which took place at Besant Nagar.

Finally I got a chance to take pictures at Valluvarkottam. Even though this place is just a stone throw away from my house, I have never gone by myself to take any pictures before. So I got a chance to take photo at this place. But sadly this photowalk I took lesser number of photos. I also got a chance to try a Nikon D80 with Sigma 10-20mm lens thanks to pee vee. That lens is heavy.

Intha thera mattum ellarum summa suthi suthi photo eduthanga. This is my contribution :).

Well long time back Archana a.k.a Blue Diamond had asked me as to how I got processed look in my photo. Well its nothing really, actually I thought of doing a detailed photoshop tutorial. But then I'm too lazy. So I will tell another easier method. Try the photoshop action called Urban acid available at atncentral.com. Just play the action and you will end up with a cross processed effect. I have the used that action to give the processed look in this photo. Ensoi :)

2 comments:

  1. You are one talent photographer man!
    Just been to your flickr page.
    Amazing.

    I dint know about this photo walk. Should have gone.

    I just laid my hands on Cannon EOS500. I have never tried film before. Got just the body. Planning to get a cannon 50mm.

    Once again..Great Shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really amazed .......Veena
    http://www.gargitrecruiters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete