Nov 28, 2008

Terror strikes Mumbai

Terror attack on Taj Hotel

Its been a really long day for those who were trapped in Taj Hotel. But thats only part of the nightmare. People are still stuck at Oberoi Hotel and Nariman House. In what is considered to be one of the most horrific terrorist incidents, nearly 10 places were attacked in Mumbai by armed terrorists. The attacks started on Wednesday night and is still going on. It's a really sad day for the relations and friends of all those who lost their lives during this attack. May god give them strength.

P.S: Originally I was going to write a post about the pathetic Chennai weather and how it took nearly 28 hours for the EB department to restore the electricity in my house. But I guess even worse things are happening in Mumbai.

Image Credit: IBNlive.com

2 comments:

  1. hi rakesh! do have any idea of the AIR’s 7-9pm english music still on or not?????? I tried tuning in but found other programs !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I heard the evening english shows in AIR. I guess its still on. I will try tuning in today. :)

    ReplyDelete