Oct 19, 2008

Stargate Atlantis

Stargate Atlantis

After Prison Break Season One was over I didn't watch any other serial. But recently I saw the mention of Stargate Atlantis somewhere. Don't quite remember where I saw that name, but I am glad that I saw it. I'm a big fan of anything Sci-Fi. Immediately after seeing the name I understood its a Science Fiction serial. I thought must be something like Star Trek. Yep it is like Star Trek but with a more modern graphics etc. Love it. Try to watch it if possible.

The story of Stargate Atlantis(Season One) is about an expedition team who finds alien technology on earth. These aliens are supposedly human like and left earth a long time ago. They are known as the Ancients. They have visited various parts of many galaxies and built a portal which allows travel between the worlds a possibility. Its nothing but a worm hole. The Ancients built these portals known as Stargates at all the places where they found human like life. The Ancients finally became extinct after the creatures called Wraith attacked them. The expedition team finds these Wraiths and are now the only ones who stand in the way of Wraith from attacking Earth.

Thats all I have seen so far. I'm yet to finish Season One.

Stargate Atlantis: Official Website

2 comments:

  1. Testing the new comment form :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing again.
    lets see now :)

    ReplyDelete