Oct 7, 2007

Audiophile's choice

PHILIPS SHP805

For a person who likes to hear a lot of music its essential to have good audio equipments to listen to that music. So if you are a music freak its better to invest in a good speaker and a headphone. So if you are wondering about what speaker and headphones to buy. For a headphone either you can go by budget or if you enough cash to burn then go for the best. Once that is decided then you got to decide the type of headphone. They come in many different varieties like circumaural, earbuds and canalphones.

I already have really good canalphones my HPM70 which came with my Sony Ericsson phone. So I wanted to buy a circumaural ie over the ear, fully covering headphones. Then I was pouring over a lot of sites for a good headphones. Finally one day I saw the review on Budget headphones in Techenclave. That time itself I had decided on Philips SHP805. And I bought it yesterday. Since yesterday I have been listening to songs in all genre, watched Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King with my new headphones. One thing I can say for sure, I haven't wasted my money. For some reason Philips is not a well known brand in the headphones market.

This is not the first Philips product that I am buying, I have already bought a earbuds for my walkman which sounds much better than my HPM70. So if you are thinking of buyin a Headphones I would definitely suggest the Philips SHP805.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats man! Heard the cans are great! enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But i have been using it for a year without any problem.Now a days one of the earbuds is not working because of loose contact i doubt.how do you go about it?

    ReplyDelete