Apr 21, 2007

Long time no blog

It's been a long time since I posted in my blog. So this is just a filler post. I'm not sure when I will get back to regular blogging though.

As I had told you guys earlier that I was in kerala for two months(Jan 21 to Mar 24). These two months can be called the two months which has changed my life. Also in these two months I had enough time to take a good look at myself, I meant self-introspection not looking in the mirror ;).

But the month of april so far has been really heart breaking. This post is just to let you know that my blog is still alive but in coma condition.

3 comments:

  1. Hope to see you back soon friend :) Hope you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure dude will be back to mainstream blogging soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is arun, i was searching for blogs regarding trivandrum and visited your blog. Nice to see you back blogging.

    regards

    http://heartmates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete