Dec 28, 2006

My favourite actress, guess who?

myfavactI will soon create a fan page for my favourite actress here in my blog. But before that a let me see if anyone can recognize my favourite actress. This is a picture of my favourite actress taken during her school days. Let me see if anyone can guess who she is. One small clue, well she is was famous not only as an actress but also as a humanitarian.

UPDATE: Here is my second clue she is not alive anymore and also she used to be a special ambassador for UNICEF.

Image Credit: Audrey Hepburn.com

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. without a doubt..angelina jolie..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey long time no see. i suppose ur exams are over. but your answer is slightly wrong. I like angelina jolie too but she comes second in my list. Guess again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm..Andrey Hepburn..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like my clue was too easy...you 're right & wrong. she is my favourite actress, the one and only Audrey hepburn *sigh*, its not andrey hepburn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have u watched 'breakfast at tiffany's' and 'my fair lady'?

    and by the way..did u go to the meet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup i have watched both the movies, in fact i have bought three movies of her so far. breakfast at tiffanys, roman holiday and my fair lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. as for the meet i didn't go unfortunately. but i was in the same place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey...amazing 3 movies tht one...myself liked her the best in my fair lady...'n roman holiday...Peck was so good... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. //Peck was so good... :)

    I was all eyes only for audrey ;). I didn't notice much of peck :D

    ReplyDelete