Oct 6, 2006

blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog

Well I was tagged a long time, but only now I have got enough time to answer it. Tag invented by nabeel. I was tagged by both nabeel and neeraj. Well finally here comes my answers

What according to you, is a blog?
A blog is like a tap attached to a big dam. Its an outlet to express your views on anything and everything under the sky and even beyond it(Now that blogging from space has become common).

How did you come to know abt blogging?
Well it was a really long time, when I created my first website. I had completed my website and then didn't know how to add a guest book to it. There were lot of websites which offered free guestbooks. While browsing for that I came across blogs. That time I thought blog was another form of guestbook, since others can leave comments. But now I know what a blog is. hee hee hee. I created my first blog on July 2004. That blog is still there only that I don't post anything in it anymore. You can see that blog rakeshashok.blogspot.com.

How far has it changed your perception?
That blog is not just another webpage but a powerful medium. I don't see why blogging can't be called as another form of journalism(without the editing of course). The journalism part doesn't apply to every blog(many people have diff opinion about this one though). On the whole I have learnt a lot of things.

Are you true to yourself while blogging?
I only write what I feel, think or conjure up in my mind and of course I am true to myself.

Any blog you wish to be the author of and why?
Nah, I don't want to spoil someone else's name if thats what you want me to do.

What it has preached you?
Well lots more than I can say within 1000 words, But am thankful to lots of people for all the things that they have preached me.

Two of your fav. Blogs? And why?
Well the first has to be praveen's blog. No one can write so humourously than this guy. Most of the times you just can't help laughing at the way he makes fun of all the actors and actress of tamil movies.
Then the second one would be Sandya's Blog. She has a talent of expressing things in such a way that you won't be able to stop reading it.

One of your fav. Post by a fellow blogger?
Mock Interview by Praveen. I still remember laughing for nearly half an hour after I read this one.

Any Blog friends! Who are they and why?
All the people in my blogroll :)

If provided opportunity would you like to meet a fellow blogger? Who? and why?
Everyone one of them. I already know a few of them and have met them. Apart from those I would DEFINITELY like to meet the rest of them. Its always nice to know the person behind the blog.

Name a blogger, who comments regularly in each post of yours?
I'm not sure, since some of my posts haven't received any comments. As long as people comment in my blog I'll be happy.

A blog, where you comment regularly?
I visit a lots of blogs, but I don't comment very regularly. But would definitely comment regularly from now onwards.

How does it feel to be called as a blogger?
Well why not, being called a geek used to be a fashion, I guess being called a blogger is the latest trend.

Well phew! that was a long post. Nabeel I ought to hit you for making such a long tag ;)

I would like to tag Archana,Bharathi, Srinath

Technorati Tags: , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Better late than never :-)

    Really nice answers Rakesh, especially:

    I only write what I feel, think or conjure up in my mind and of course I am true to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you neeraj. All the best with your f1 blog. I just visited that blog. really nice work. Just keep updating me with f1 news since I don't get any sports channel here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. checking whether its working or not

    ReplyDelete