Sep 25, 2006

I do not spam honestly

Well today I was rather bored and decided to blog hop and then finally ended up in Selective Amnesia and I was reading chandrachoodan's latest post Barbed and Bokeh-ed and I decided to leave a comment which I think would have been my first comment in his blog. I finish typing my comment and then hit the Submit Comment button and WHAM! I'm redirected to an error page. This is what was written in that page.
Sorry, but your comment has been flagged as spam by the beta version of the spam filter running on this blog: this might be an error, in which case all apologies. Your comment will be presented to the blog admin who will be able to restore it immediately.
This is the first comment which I tried to submit.
very nice, but I'm not sure whether you are a good photographer but I'm damn sure you have a very good camera :)
Then after I got the error message I tried submitting another comment which goes something like this
very nice, but I'm not sure whether you are a good photographer but I'm damn sure you have a very good camera :)

Hey this is human generated content not spam. Enna sonna nambuveenga?
And still the the message is considered as SPAM. LOL looks like Chandrachoodan's Beta version of spam filter is not working ;)

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Sorry dude. My Spam Filter's been acting up for a while now. Need to upgrade my wordpress instal, but haven't found the time to do that. Will do soon, but for now I have rescued your comment as well as replied to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya me saw that :)
    But it was kinda funny ;)

    ReplyDelete