Jun 15, 2006

Google has dumped me

After that brief hiatus i'm finally back. After I return to the blogsville the first thing i notice is that my visitors have dramatically reduced. Well what can I say :( ? So far i was enjoying the attention for being the first search result for some of the queries posted on google search. But not anymore. Thats how the number of visitors had shot up from 1000 to 5000 in a few weeks. Looks like its time to get back to reality.....and also its time to learn abt SEO (Search Engine Optimization), which in simplicity is supposed to make your site more visible on the net. Or post something useful :)

Technorati Tags: , ,

8 comments:

  1. 1000 visitors. OMG, you have such large no of visitors at your blog. Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean i had nidhi not any more. but it sure was nice to see that so many people visit my site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see you back man.
    i dont know abt others but i like the way you focus on the latest softare on available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks nabeel its always nice to know the latest happenings in the net especially when you are interested in them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. so does that mean ull lose to ur fellow bloggers like me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course not ramya. i was just reflecting upon loff of the other unknown visitors. but i'm sure you and my other blogger friends will sure drop in at my blog now and then...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just google dance :)

    ReplyDelete