Jun 19, 2006

Bullet for my Valentine

Well this is what i'm listening at present. Confused well they are a heavy metal band. They are a very recent band in the ever growing heavy metal bands. Bullet For My Valentine or BFMV hail from Wales, Yup europe seems to be bringing more and more talents such as these. I have finished listening to their album "The Poison" completely once. And it ROCKS..

You can try watching some of their videos HERE.

Official Homepage: http://www.bulletformyvalentine1.com

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. yo dude u are some how able to get nice collection of music thats a cool thing abt it

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you just have to know where to look for these things he he :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. During School days I used to listen heavy metals. Now I am kind of fed up.

    I wonder why heavy mental album names are so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well the weirder they are the more they get noticed nidhi. So what kind of heavy metal albums did you listen back in school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to listen "Guns n Roses", "Aerosmith's- Crazy", "Pink Floyd", I don't even remember the names actually, but all has some weird names and weird pics on the cover.

    You won't believe, I even used to wear the t-shirts which has the pic' of heavy metal band and now I don't even remember the names.

    Cheers
    Nidhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. you used to wear heavy metal bands t shirt now thats interesting....:)

    ReplyDelete